Quote and Credit

Quote and Credit

CLICK TO ORDER OR PREVIEW JIM LINDERMAN BOOKS

A Grateful Thanks!


I have been basking all day in the generous, thoughtful and beautiful review of "Take Me to the Water..." posted by John Foster on his Accidental Mysteries site. I have watched from afar as John has become a discriminating and elegant commentator on photography and art of all forms. His blog is adventurous reading for anyone interested in the broadest interpretation of the word art. It is made all the more fascinating by his unique "wide open eye" which is unfettered with divisive definitions...a rare thing in the art world from my view. I am humbled, grateful and thrilled. The photo above was found after production of Dust to Digital's book and CD, I wish the young lady could have been included.

"Going to be Baptized" Azo Real Photo c. 1910 Collection Jim Linderman

No comments:

Post a Comment